Saturday, October 11, 2008

On our way to China

Welcome to the University of Notre Dame MBA Fall 2008 China Trip Blog! Over the next few weeks, I will be keeping you up-to-date with our journeys throughout Beijing and Shanghai, so be sure to check out this blog frequently to see the new posts.

Today we are about to board several planes and start our trip towards Asia. The route my group is taking includes South Bend--> Detroit --> Tokyo and finally Beijing. Going toward Asia, we’ll actually lose a day, so even though we depart on a Saturday morning, we won’t arrive in the Beijing airport until Sunday evening. It’s going to be a long trip, so I’m glad I purchased that travel pillow!

On the next post, I’ll let you know how the trip went and what it was like to arrive in China!

No comments: